Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Adventures of the Unemployed

So it's been awhile and quite a bit has happened, most notably I was let go from my job. It sucks, blah blah blah, but whatever. I'm looking at it as a good thing. I wasn't necessarily happy at my last job so onto better things!

The thing with unemployment is that you end up with a lot of free time that is super easy to waste if you're not careful. So, along with sending out resumes I've been trying to take advantage of my free time.

I've been making things. This is a tea bag holder I made for myself (and one for my mom)

Going to as many talk shows as possible.


Pretending to be a tourist with Jess, my partner in crime (my co-worker who was also let go). We went to the MOMA to see the Tim Burton exhibit.



And volunteering with NY Cares when I can. (sorry no picture of that)
Soooo, I've been keeping busy and just doing my thing!

1 comment:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

How was Tim Burton? I really really really want to go to that!