Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The blog in which I blog about blogging

I decided to start a blog because I thought it would be fun. Hopefully it will be interesting enough for people to read and not too interesting to where it will come back and haunt me.

A little about me: I'm Lindsey, I'm a Michigan native living in Brooklyn and working in Manhattan in marketing. I enjoy hanging out with cool people (and by cool I mean dorky), I like to eat popcorn (and by popcorn I mean Cadillac 5 Theater popcorn), I try to do things (and by things I mean, art, photography, writing and blogging). I also eat cereal for dinner about 4+ times a week. Mulitgrain Cheerios are a gift from God.

3 comments:

Map said...

CEREAL CONNOISSEUR MAKES YOU SOUND LIKE A DINOSAUR WHICH IN TURN MAKES YOU EVEN MORE AWESOME.

Oleńka said...

welcome to the world of blogger, linds:)
i love cereal for dinner, though sometimes philadephia on toast wins over.

Lindsey Cuddeback said...

@ map: Thank you, I take that as a compliment.

@Aleks: Thanks! Let's see how long I can keep this up :)