Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Today Show with Stalker Lindsey

So yesterday I had this plan to attempt to stalk Neil Patrick Harris while he was on the Today Show with Hoda and Kathie Lee because I love me some NPH. I got into Manhattan around 9ish because Hoda and Kathie Lee start at 10. I knew it was a long shot to meet him since the weather was sucky and he most likely wouldn't come out to greet the fans.
When I walked up to the Today Show area in Rockefeller Center, I was approached by an intern who asked if I wanted to be on the show. I said yes of course! And she proceeded to tell me that I would be on a trivia portion where I could win a (an?) $100 gift card. I was nervous because I didn't want it to interfere with my stalking, but hello! a shot at a hundred bucks. I decided to go for it and I'm glad I did because not only did NPH not go outside, I also won $100!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/37233550#37233550
That's the video of me answering the question.

Basically, everyone who signed up to participate went to the NBC Experience Store at 10am because the segment airs at 10:30. We were lined up in order so Kathie Lee could go down the line when asking questions. The theme for this week was about college and graduates and my question was easy. True or False: More woman than men will enroll in college this fall, which, of course, was true. I got a $100 Visa gift card! Now I just have to figure out what to spend it on!

2 comments:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Oh my gosh! You're famous! Congrats on the win!

Unknown said...

Aaa! You are so cuuuute!